Basil Seeds Exporters and Suppliers India
Sabja Seed /Tulsi Seed / Basil Seed / Tukmaria /Falooda Seed. Today, we are tagged as the most responsible natural tukmaria exporter and supplier in India and we have successfully outperformed our competitors. Tukmaria seeds (Basil Seeds) (SABJA) are commonly used when making Falooda (Vermicelli) drinks. The seeds float at the bottom and are absolutely delicious. We deliver only genuine quality tukmaria.
Also known as common basil, this type of basil is used mostly used in cuisines and also in medicines. Italian cuisines make the maximum use of this basil, and it is also used in Thai and Vietnamese cuisines. Their leaves are as tall as 2-3 inches and appear in bright green colour. It smells like a clove. In India, it is known by the name of Tulsi
People suffering from arthritis can benefit a lot, when taken with food, as the basil is also equipped with anti-inflammatory properties.
A staple in Southern European food, basil has become one of the most widely used spices in the world. It adds a delicately sweet flavor and warm aroma to savory dishes, and naturally combines with garlic, capers and tomatoes. Today, basil's flavor and aroma still rules in the Mediterranean, where its mild flavor often combines with oregano to enhance almost any tomato-based dish. Fields of the large-leaved annual dot the landscape of the region.
Basil, an herb is generally known for its medicinal attributes. Leaves, flowers and the BasilSeedsare used in many medicines to treat different diseases. It is also a good source of vitamins and minerals and can be used to prepare foods including soups.Insufficient Evidence for
- Diabetes. Some early research suggests that a holy basil leaf extract might decrease blood sugar in people with type 2 diabetes.
- Common cold
- Influenza ("the flu")
- Stomach upset
- Heart disease
- Viral hepatitis
- Mercury poisoning
- An antidote to snake and scorpion bites
- Health Benefits of Basil
- Basils are a rich source of key nutrients like Vitamin A, Vitamin C, calcium and phosphorus. The presence of Vitamin A helps is strengthening eyesight
- Basils also contain antioxidants like beta carotene that help in preventing cell damage
- 'Tulsi', or the holy basil, is famous throughout the globe for its healing and other medicinal properties. Its leaves are helpful in sharpening memory and in curing fever and common cold
- They also act as an anti stress agent and also help in purifying blood. This, in turn, helps in reducing the risk of heart attacks and also lowers the cholesterol level
- The leaves of the basil are also effective in reducing mouth ulcer and other infections of the mouth