CHEMIKA 213 Spl is an organic, cationic, moderately, foaming, liquid acid inhibitor designed to inhibit the attack of Hydrochloric Acid on Copper, Brass, Iron and steel, during industrial cleaning and pickling operations. CHEMIKA 213 Spl is non-toxic and the formulation does not contain Arsenic, Antimony, Cadmium, Lead, Mercury or CFCs. Benefits
Applications and Dosage
- CHEMIKA 213 Special works even in low dosage and elevated temperatures
- It is very stable at elevated temperatures and none of its components are lost by decomposition
- It is always in solution during the cleaning as it does not salt-out. So uniform and total protection is assured
- CHEMIKA 213 Special does not stain metal surfaces
- CHEMIKA 213 Special gives protection to any type of steel, copper, brass upto 120 C.
- CHEMIKA 213 Special is completely miscible with water and acids
Handling, Storage and Precautions
- The addition of CHEMIKA 213 Special to Hydrochloric Acid solution provides maximum protection to equipment during the removal of lime deposits or water scale from plant boilers, piping systems and evaporating equipment, heating and cooling systems.
- CHEMIKA 213 Special is recommended at 1-1.5 ltr per 100 ltr of 30-34% Hydrochloric Acid upto cleaning temperature of 60-80 C
- CHEMIKA 213 Special is recommended at 2-2.5 ltr per 100 ltr of 30-34% Hydrochloric Acid upto cleaning temperature of 90-120 C
Shelf life of CHEMIKA 213 Spl is over 1 year (at 5 to 50 C storage). Avoid contact with skin. In case of contact, wash with fresh water. Do not swallow.PackingCHEMIKA 213 Spl
is available in 50 kg & 200 kg HDPE drums.* For Other range Acid Inhibitors / Corrosion inhibitors, please contact us *