IMMERSION DISSECTION TABLE - MTH-115BA
The Immersion Table is a uniquely designed storage chamber. When not in use, the cadaver is lowered into a preservation solution and is easily raised by a hand crank lifting mechanism. This lifting mechanism protects students and personnel from injury by avoiding manual lifting. Primarily designed for use in laboratories and medical schools.Features of Dissection Table
- All stainless steel construction.
- Heliarc welded seams and joints ground and polished to a smooth finish.
- Cadaver tray fabricated for strength and easy drainage.
- Stainless steel hinged hood.
- 6in/15cm casters, all with brake mechanisms.
- 75in/1cm Ball valve on drain for hose attachment and fluid control.
- Hand crank lifting mechanism.