The E2 semi-automatic screen and stencil printer has been designed for printing of a large variety of flexible and rigid substrates for applications with small to medium size production volumes, R&D as well as prototyping purposes.
The maximum print format is 370 x 450 mm (14,5 x 17,7 inches) and the thickness of the substrate can go up to 30 mm (1.2 inches). The standard EKRA screen and stencil holder has a flexible design which allows it to be used with all common stencils / screens up to 620 x 740 mm (24 x 29 inches) without use of an additional adapter.
For a convenient substrate alignment, the printing system can optionally be equipped with the manual optical positioning system MOPS. The substrate
is then manually aligned using high resolution cameras for reliable recognition of fiducials or other layout features.
The easy to use Microsoft Windows based software allows for storage of all process relevant data. This process relevant data can easily be recalled again for quickest product changeovers.
The printing system is equipped with a flat print table and allows different kinds of printing adapters or clamping devices to be used.
E2 - Universal use for SMT, hybrid and solar.Characteristics:
- „Made in Germany“, with high quality welded steel frame for maximum stability and stiffness.
- Alignment accuracy: ± 10μm
- A large variety of flexible and rigid substrates up to 370 x 450 mm can be printed.
- Flexible screen and stencil holder for all common screen/stencil sizes up to 620 x 740 mm (24 x 29 inches) without additional adapter.
- Motor driven print table
- Simple operation of the machine with easy to use MS-Windows based software.
- All process relevant data can be stored.
- Quick product changeover
- Additional options can be integrated and are available upon request.
- Print - Print
- Print - Flood
- Flood - Print
- Alternating print