Breading systems are designed to impart a consistent look and taste to breaded fried or baked product while saving labor and counter space, and reducing breading and product waste. The BM-110 automatic breading
machine uses a rotating drum to gently tumble food through breading. This compact tabletop unit is designed to bread up to 400 lbs. (181 kg) per hour. Automatic breaders offer consistency and labor savings from a very small space.
• Large 10 lb. (4.5 kg) capacity stainless steel drum and paddles produce continuous feed andtumbling action.
• Gentle tumbling action promotes even coverage while saving up to 25 percent on breading usage.
• Compact design requires only three linear feet of counter space, plus catch pan.
• Heavy duty motor with chain drive operates at a minimum of 8 rpm to eliminate slippage and reduce wear.
• Single switch control.
• Adjustable leveling legs.