Enriched by our vast industrial experience in this business, we are involved in offering an enormous quality range of Basket Mill.
- MIKRONS® Basket Mill is an excellent versatile dispersion system offering the very highest degree of efficiency and dependability, it is specifically engineered to allow complete mixing and dispersing in a single tank.
- MIKRONS® Basket Mills have been developed to offer high degree of dispersion which can be many times more efficient than traditional media milling systems. Best of all, this exceptional level of efficiency is achieved without pipes, pumps or material transfer.
- The simplicity of the MIKRONS® Submersible Mill system allows for very high material yields from batch to batch, as high as 99%. This means less clean-up and a reduction in waste solvents. Premixing, dispersion, compounding and dilution are all accomplished in a single unit that requires less space, less time and less energy to achieve bigger results.
- MIKRONS® BKM ensures that the feed materials pass through the high density dispersion zone within the milling chamber at a high frequency.
- Submersible Basket Mill has redefined batch dispersion systems. The new Mill offers grinding and dispersion capability which rivals that of a bead mill, while priced not much more than a simple disperser.
- All wetted parts are made of stainless steel
- The lift mechanism is hydraulically powered for reliability and variable speed is optional. The mill is both economical and simple to use. It requires no adjustments and virtually no maintenance except for cleaning.
Features and Benefits
- Milling chamber design eliminates by-passing and inconsistent dispersion.
- Separate variable speed drives provide exceptional flexibility in mixing
- Impellers provide even circulation, ensure uniform dispersion, and allow a wider range of processing viscosities.
- Impellers are mounted on independent shafts and feature a separate variable speed drive.
- Side walls and bottom of the processing tank are jacketed along with the top of the milling chamber for efficient control of product temperature.
|Model No||Working Capacity (Ltrs)||Total Capacity (Ltrs )||Speed (RPM)||Hyd.Lift (HP)||Motor Rating (HP)|
|BKM - 7||7||10||0-4000||-||2|
|BKM - 25||25||36||0-2000||0.5||2|
|BKM - 60||60||78||0-2000||1||2|
|BKM - 115||115||150||0-1000||1||5|
|BKM - 400||400||534||0-1000||2||10|
|BKM - 700||700||913||0-700||2||20|
|BKM - 2650||2650||3515||0-700||3||50|