Power Control Centres (PCCs) normally comprise of either
Breaker panels only or Breaker and MCC panels coupled
together (PMCC). These conforms to IS 8623 and IEC 60439.
Breaker panels can be offered either in single or two tier
configurations. Busbars are designed for rating upto 4000A
and 80kA fault level for 1 sec. Higher ratings and fault levels
can be offered.
Breaker panels are suitable either for cable or busduct entry
from top or bottom and can be coupled with either single
front or double front MCC panels. The Breaker panels are
provided with segregated compartments for safety.
The Motor Control Centres (MCC) from GE are of modern
design with new generation features in confirmation to the
requirements of power plants, refineries and other
Engineering & Process Industries. The MCCs conforms to
IS 8623 & IEC 60439.
- Modular design with bolted assembly on non-welded frame
- Panel of sheet steel formed profile with internal parts zinc plated
- Fully draw-out & non draw-out versions
- Conforming to IP-54 degree of protection
- Bus bars designed for upto 4000A at 80kA (rms) for 1sec. fault level
- Maintenance free horizontal & vertical busbars
- Space saving narrow width (560mm) panels available