Omega Type ES-225
Experimental Set Up has been designed specifically to determine the resistance per unit length of Carey Foster’s Bridge wire, the difference between two small resistances and the specific resistance of the material of a wire using Carey Foster’s Bridge. The set up is absolutely self contained and requires no other apparatus.Practical experience on this set up carries great educative value for Science and Engineering Students.Object:
- Determination of the resistance per unit length of a Carey Foster’s Bridge.
- Determination of difference between two small resistence using Carey Foster’s Bridge.
- Determination of specific resistance of the material of a wire using Carey Foster’s Bridge.
- Decade Resistance in ten step 0.1 ohms, Total Resistance 1 ohms
- Digital Galvanometer
- Wire wound potentiometer mounted with three sockets in place of Rheostat 10E 1W
- Cell Eliminator with switch voltage1V5 substitute Leclanche Cell.
- Unknown resistance wire of two different gauges each of 50cm
- Carey Foster’s Bridge - Four gaps, Sunmica top with sliding jockey OMEGA TYPE CFB-182.
- Weight : 3.5 Kg. (Approx.)
- Adequate no. of connecting wires, 50cm long.
- Strongly supported by detailed Operating Instructions, giving details of Object, Theory, Design procedures, Report Suggestions and Book References.
ES-225Payment Terms :
L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer),D/P,D/ADelivery Time :