The apparatus has been designed to demonstrate the phenomena of Cavitation. The present set-up
consists of a test section made of Acrylic having conversion and diversion section. Pressure tapings at appropriate position are provided. This test section is having one control valve at upstream side to regulate the water flow rate. Two pressure gauges are connected to these taping which give the pressure readout at the time of flow passing through this test section. The unit is self-contained close circuit type with sump tank, measuring tank and centrifugal pump. Flow through test section can be regulated with the help provided by-pass and control valve. Experimentation:
- To observe the phenomena of cavitation
- To compare the theoretical and actual pressures at cavitation condition
- Water Supply: Initial Fill
- Floor Drain Required
- Test Section: Material Acrylic
- Water Circulation: By Pump Crompton make.
- Flow Measurement: Measuring Tank (Capacity : 40 liters) & Electronic Stop Watch
- Control Panel Comprises of: Standard make On/Off Switch, Mains Indicator, etc.
- Instruction Manual: An ENGLISH instruction manual will be provided along
- with the Apparatus Tanks will be made of Stainless Steel.
- The whole set-up is well designed and arranged in a good quality painted structure.
SHD12Production Capacity :
30 UNITS/MONTHDelivery Time :
5-8 daysPackaging Details :
wooden boxes are used if required.