10 Lakh to 1.5 Crore
It''s vary according to product specifications.
Tarang''s Centrifuge Machine for Acceleration
is used to analyze the mechanical behavior of parts and assemblies subjected to linear acceleration.
Centrifuge Machine is a versatile test equipment to carry out acceleration tests in accordance with various National & International standards e.g. IS, MIL, EN, ISO, IEC, DEF & ASTM Standards.
The centrifuge machine for acceleration has a robust structure that consists of an outer enclosure for safety point of view to withstand centrifugal force acting on the test object. It consists of a rotating platform with two mounting plates which can accommodate a wide variety of payloads, in various sizes and load at a required radial distance from centre to achieve the desired acceleration. The machine is driven by permanent magnet brushless servo motor. The speed of machine is varied by the PWM amplifier with instrumentation system having builtin digital closed loop control.
Tarang Linear Acceleration Machines are available of very high precision. Facility of visual monitoring of Unit under Test mounted on platform is through CCTV. Electrical, electronic, Data transfer, RF, Pneumatic, Hydraulic connections are available for actual working conditions test environment. Features:Customizable Reliable Solutions:
- Rigid and robust structure
- Visual monitoring of Unit under test
- Electrical, Electronics, Pneumatic, Hydraulic terminals are available
- Capable to perform tests in accordance with various standards eg. IS, MIL, DIN, ISO, EN, IEC, DEF, JS55555 & ASTM etc.
- Servo motor control for high accuracy
- Acceleration tests in accordance with IS, IEC, MIL-810,ASTM etc
- Various safety interlocks for safe operation
PC Based Instrumentation System:
- PC based control and monitoring
- Easy programmable test parameters
- Upto 100 programmable steps
Tarang Centrifuge Machine for Acceleration is supported by PC Based instrumentation system to control & monitor the test parameters. To make the system more versatile a suitably designed LABVIEW based GUI programme to control, monitor various parameters with data logging and data analysis features for setting rotation speed, acceleration "g", radius, test time cycle, unit mass etc as per the test application requirements. All safety interlocks e.g. Imbalance, door open etc are controlled & monitored via external PC with software. The software supports upto 100 programmable test profiles in a single test.Item code: