Banking on the skills of our qualified team of professionals, we are involved in providing Ceylon Cinnamon Sticks.Description:
- Cinnamon Is A Spice Obtained From Bark Of Cinnamon Tree. It Is Being Used From Thousands Of Years For Various Health Benefits. Cinnamon Is Having A Strong Spicy Flavor And Is Often Used In Baking And Cooking. The Spicy Flavor Of Cinnamon Is Because Of Aromatic Essential Oil Present In It. Because Of Its Naturally Sweet Taste, Adding Cinnamon To Foods And Recipes Can Help You Cut Down On The Amount Of Sugar You Normally Use, Thereby Lowering The Glycemic Load Of Your Meal. Try Using Cinnamon In Coffee, Tea, Baked Goods, Yogurt, On Fruit, Or In Oatmeal Instead Of Adding Extra Sugar And Calories. This Can Help You To Reduce Inflammation-Causing Sugar, Extra Calories, And To Fight Weight Gain, Candida, Diabetes And Low Energy Levels. Naturally, Aromatic Cinnamon Sticks Are Loved By Food Lovers Because The Magic Of Cinnamon Spice Makes Food Delicious And Mouth Watering.
- Cinnamon contains large amounts of highly potent polyphenol antioxidants
- Cinnamon is a popular spice. It is high in a substance called cinnamaldehyde, which is responsible for most of the health benefits
- The antioxidants in cinnamon have anti-inflammatory effects, which may help lower the risk of disease
- Cinnamon can improve some key risk factors for cholesterol and blood pressure
- Cinnamon has been shown to significantly increase sensitivity to the hormone insulin
- Preservatives Free
- FSSAI 12416003000408
- ISO 9001:2015
Mild soft Ceylon Cinnamon sticks are not ideal for this. Cassia Cinnamon is more often ground into powder for use in baked foods or to sprinkle on food. Ceylon Cinnamon because it is mild is used in far more complex recipes where Cinnamon does not take stage.
Direction to use:
It can be used in tea, curries, stews, soups, rice, or dstilIed into extract