- Simple: Automate software installation for zero-touch deployment. Configure ports automatically based on device type. Proactively diagnose and remediate hardware and software issues with Cisco Smart Call Home.
- Smart: Consume less power with switch hibernation mode. Reduce traffic disruption due to control plane redundancy across FlexStack-Plus switches. Get application visibility and control with NetFlow Lite to prioritize applications.
- Highly secure: The 2960-X uses 802.1X for port-based network access control. Enable scalable and dynamic role-based access control with Cisco TrustSec Technology. Protect against IPv6 address theft and malicious attacks with IPv6 First Hop Security.
Cisco Catalyst 2960-X Series Switches and model numbers, with details such as Ethernet ports, uplinks, Power over Ethernet (PoE), and FlexStack stacking. All models include Enhanced Limited Lifetime Warranty (E-LLW).
- FlexStack-Plus Stacking: A hot swappable module that provides true stacking with up to 8 switches in a stack acting as a single unit
- PoE: Power over Ethernet
- PoE+: Power over Ethernet Plus
- LAN Base: Advanced Layer 2 Feature set
- IP Lite: Basic Layer 3 Feature set