The CL-E720 Table Top Printer
is packed with features usually reserved for higher class machines. Designed and built for easy operation and service, it includes the proven Citizen ARCP™ mechanism, which guarantees sharp, high-quality print results.
- Featuring onboard LAN USB interfaces
- LinkServer™ management tool
- Super-low standby power consumption
- The hi-lifttm mechanism for easy ribbon and media loading.
- Hi-OpenTM case for vertical opening, no increase in footprint and safe closing.
- Cross-EmulationTM: Zebra ® and Datamax ® languages standard and automatically selected.
- Backlit LCD control panel for easy configuration.
- Front access for all operations including media and ribbon changing.
- Adjustable media sensor as standard with label gap and black mark sensing.
- Optional Wireless LAN interfaces and accessories such as peelers and cutters.
- Media Sensor: Adjustable Gap black mark sensors, Ribbon Near End Sensor
- Standard interfaces: USB 2.0 and 10/100 Ethernet
- Optional interfaces Parallel IEEE1284, Serial RS232C, Compact Wireless LAN (802.11b,g,n.)
- Ribbon Size: 2.9 inches (74mm) maximum diameter, 360-meter length, 1-inch core (25mm)
- Ribbon Winding Type: Ink side in or out, automatically sensing. Wax, Wax/Resin or Resin Type
- Case: Hi-OpenTM metal case with the safe, soft-close feature.
- Mechanism: Hi-LiftTM metal mechanism with the wide opening head.
- Drivers and software: Free-of-charge on CD including design software supporting Windows® 7, 8.1, 2008R2, 2012,
- Linux and many others.
- Printer, Head Warranty: 1 Year for Printer; 30 Kms/6 months on head