Welcome to India’s 1st CLC / Foam Concrete Light Weight Bricks/ Blocks Making Machines Manufacturing Company !
Nanolite has a track record of setting up more than 300 CLC Plants in almost all the States of India and also into Exports.
Nanolite is the Only company in India to Set-Up more than 50 CLC Brick Plants !
We set-up CLC PLANTS (Steam Water Curing) ranging from 10m3to 250m3 Production Capacities with Very Less Investment and also in a Very Short Span.
Please go through the below link to check the future of CLC also the advantage of setting up CLC Plant over other Types of Bricks
- Water Curing: Cement, Fly Ash, Foam Water
- Steam Curing: Cement, Fly Ash, Lime, Foam Water
- Production Cost: This is generally in between Rs. 1700 – 2400 / m3 which include all the Raw Materials, Labour Power
- Market Price: This is generally in between Rs. 3000 – 4000 / m3which Includes / Excludes Transportation Taxes
- Profit Margins: On an Average, there’s profit margin of Rs. 700 – 1200 / m3 and as per this calculations, Break-Even / ROI can be achieved as less as 5 to 6 months. Even if we take only 50 – 60% efficiency, Break-Even / ROI can be achieved in 10 to 12 Months.
- CLC Bricks / Blocks Plant of the Smallest Medium Capacity can be started between Rs. 5 lakhs to Rs. 10 lakhs Total Investment ( Including Machines, Trolleys Molds ) as a start up unit with scope for expansion.
- I hope you got Maximum Information just through my Introduction Mail.