Owing to the wide experience in this domain, we are instrumental in offering Auto Track Falcon to our clients.
Eastman’s Auto Track Falcon II offers automatic traversing of the cutting head and an automatic lift feature.
Both features enhance cycle time and throughput in comparison to manually-operated models.
The remote control enables the operator to activate the Auto Track Falcon’s cutting cycle as soon as the operator is finished pulling the ply down the table.
- Automatic traversing of the cutting head with an automatic lift feature to enhance cycle time and throughput compared to manual models.
- Compression pressure foot ensures a clean cut for both heavy and soft materials.
- Remote control enables the operator to activate the cutting cycle as soon as the operator is finished pulling the ply down the table.
- Alternative pneumatic head available for heavy-duty cycle environments where frequent starting / stopping is required.
- We at Harper Engineering are very pleased with our recent purchase of the Auto Track Falcon II. It’s speed of cutting and ease of operation has increased production of all 5 materials that we cut at Harper Engineering Co.
Payment Terms :
L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer)