|You seem to be 'Offline'|
Quick and easy installation.
"Space Saver" for drying clothes.
Strings extend and retract out of sight.
Designed to mount between two walls or vertical structures.
All mounting hardware included.
Available in different length and sizes.
A "must have" for every energy conscious home.
Convenient to use indoors and outdoors.
CLOTHESLINES WALL TO WALL DISTANCE (FEET) NUMBER OF STRINGS TOTAL HANGING SPACE (FEET)
20/22 3 60/66
15 3 45
12 3/4 36/48
8 2/3 16/24
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE (General)
1. Measure the distance between the center of the two holes with the help of scale on box as shown in fig. 2 and mark the same on the wall.
2. Drill and fix screws on the wall. The distane between the wall and the head of screw should be 5 mm (approx.) see fig. 3.
3. Fit the unit on the wall.
4. Fix hooks on the opposite wall at the same height as the main unit, 11 to 12 inches apart (approx.), so that hooks are just inside the outer strings. See fig.4
5. Remove the lock and pull the string rod and clamp it on the hooks.
6. Before hanging clothes, tighten strings with the help of gear knob and lock it to avoid sagging.
7. Remove the lock and release the strings off the hooks to wind back automatically.
8. Dry heavy clothes on the sides and ligher clothes in the centre of he srings so as to avoid sagging.
9. Do not put more than 12 kgs.(aprox) of evenly distributed load on strings.
Contact this seller
Get best deals for
Clothes Dryeron the go!4.6