Gaffer Tape is Special Coated cloth tape with an aggressive pressure sensitive adhesive designed to meet the everyday challenges faced by professionals in theatre, television, filmmaking and photography.
Gaffer Tape can be used for virtually every application where a strong bond, no-residue, easy tearing, smooth, matte-finish tape is needed .
Gaffer Tape is Matte & Lustreless finish minimizes the reflection of lighting on live stage/studios sets.
GAFFER TAPE APPLICATIONS:
- Bundling, holding, splicing and marking
- Holding wires / cords to prevent trip hazards
- Masking stage floors, black-out masking on scenery panels or backstage areas.
- Labelling applications where an easy to identify tape is needed.
- Low light reflectance backing for entertainment and video productions.
- Can be applied on pipes & battens, stage floors, walls, road cases, fixtures, stands, flags and frames, edge finishes, fabrics, console surfaces, scenery, props, and even costumes, just to name a few!
GAFFER TAPE ADVANTAGES
- Gaffer Tape is Durable yet easy to tear for quick application
- Gaffer Tape has Strong bond to many common materials
- Gaffer Tape is Smooth controlled unwind will not curl or twist
- Gaffer Tape is Clean removal with no residue on most surfaces
- Gaffer Tape is Conforms to odd shaped and irregular surfaces
- Gaffer Tape has Excellent water, vapor and abrasion resistance
- Gaffer Tape Finish offers minimal visibility
- Gaffer Tape Hand tear able – no cutting tools required
- Gaffer Tape will not twist or curl during application.