Counter Current Intensive Mixture is high rpm mixture machines especially designed to meet the requirements of refractory units .CCIM mixers are used for mixing under atmospheric pressure. Processing can be performed either singly or in combinations in one machine. It Includes mixing, reacting, dissolving,solubilizing, pelletizing, drying, heating, cooling etc.INTENSIVE MIXER
Operation is based on counter current principle which has proved to give the best result in mixing. The mixing tools rotate in counter clockwise direction within the clockwise rotating pan. The speed has been carefully selected to give the best possible mixing.
- Hydraulic actuated central discharge system
- Friction wheel drive for the mixing pan results in low noise and reduced maintenance
- High Efficiency Mixer
- The rotating mixing pan is enclosed in static case resulting dust free operation.
- For low speed application agitator is directly driven by geared motor whereas for high speed application it is driven by ''v'' belt drive.
- A large hinged door provided on the rotating pan gives easy access to inside of pan.
- Perfect alignment of mixing pan at high loads/speeds by specially designed slewing ring which guide the pan both in horizontal as well as vertical directtio
- All greasing points are connected to a auto centralised lubrication system thus ensuring high reliability operation.
INTENSIVEMIXER-CCIM-750Payment Terms :
L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer),D/P,D/A,Advance CashProduction Capacity :
100 Per YearDelivery Time :