Our organization has gained recognition as the affluent provider of a qualitative range of Datacard SP30 Plus Card Printer.
The offered printer is designed using the best quality components and modern technology under the vigilance of our skilled professionals. We guarantee our clients that our printer is quality tested on variegated parameters, so as to meet industry norms. The offered printer delivers the consistency and reliability that colleges, universities and others need to maximize card quality and efficiency.Features:
Other Details :
- Virtual edge-to-edge laminates that cover 95% of the card
- Ultraviolet fluorescent printing capability
- Kensington lock that secures the printer itself
Designed for card issuers looking to increase productivity and manage costs, the Datacard SP30 Plus card printer offers an economical printing solution that produces professional, high-quality cards with full- or partial-color images. The simplified and efficient design and exclusive, patented supplies make the SP30 Plus card printer a high-quality, low-cost printer ideal for issuing drivers licenses, national healthcare cards, corporate ID cards, government ID cards and more.Increase overall efficiency and productivity
High quality, low-cost supplies:
- The SP30 Plus card printer prints up to 750 monochrome cards per hour.
High quality images:
- Proprietary SP30 Plus ribbons and cleaning supplies are available in convenient, low cost bulk packaging.
Easy to operate:
- Advanced Imaging Technology dramatically improves quality and sharpness of photos, graphics and logos.
- Optimized full-color and short-panel print ribbons and user-adjustable controls assure uniform solid backgrounds, excellent color matching and optimum color consistency. The short-panel ribbon can print color anywhere on the card.
Easy to integrate:
- The printer driver provides message prompts, recovery instructions, color image preview and online user help.
- Once installed, the SP30 Plus card printer recognizes Datacard® patented supplies and automatically enables enhanced product features that leverage our exclusive Intelligent Supplies Technology™ including automatic ribbon identification, ribbon saver and ribbon low warning.
- Weight:8 to 9 lbs (3.6 kg to 4.1 kg) depending on options
- Print resolution:300 dots per inch, 256 shades
- L 16.5 in. x W 7.8 in. x H 9.0 in. (41.25 cm x 19.5 cm x 22.5 cm)
Plastic cards accepted:
- 100/120V, 50/60 Hz
- 220/240V, 50/60 Hz
Card thicknesses accepted:
- ISO ID-1/CR-80 size cards
- 3.370 in. x 2.125 in. (85.6 mm x 53.98 mm)
- PVC with glossy laminate surface
- Clear cards
- Other core materials with PVC over laminates are optional
- 0.009 in. to 0.055 in. (0.2286 mm to 1.397 mm)
- 60°F to 95°F (15°C to 35°C) 20% to 80% non-condensing humidity
- 5°F to 140°F (-15°C to 60°C) 10% to 90% humidity
- FCC, CCC, RoHS, CE, UL, CUL