Dr. Fixit Pidifin 2K is a acrylic cementitious, polymer modified elastomeric, waterproofing & protective coating composed of best quality Portland cement, properly selected & graded aggregates, additives & acrylic emulsion polymer as a binder. It is applied to waterproof and protect concrete and masonry substrates.
Areas of Application:
- Dr. Fixit Pidifin 2K must be applied to new or old concrete substrates that are structurally sound.
- Excellent as a waterproof coating for bathrooms, kitchen sinks, balconies, etc.
- Ideal as a coating for waterproofing of chhajjas, canopies, etc.
- As waterproof coating on internal sides of domestic water tanks.
- Good for waterproofing of sloped roofs.
- As a waterproof coating for terraces of areas up to 100-150 m2.
Features & Benefits:
- Elastomeric elastomeric flexible coating that accommodate cracks up to 2 mm with an elasticity of 40-50%
- Low water permeability excellent resistance to ingress of water
- Adhesion excellent adhesion to concrete and masonry surfaces
- Eco-friendly Non-toxic with low VOC content
- CFTRI certified as a "potable water safe" coating for waterproofing for water tanks
Method of Application:
- The surface of application must be thoroughly prepared by mechanical means, to remove all loose particles, laitance, etc.
- Oil and grease, if any, must be de-greased with suitable solvents. It then must be washed off with jet of water and brought to touch dry state. Any surface undulations, cracks and crevices must be duly filled or repaired with cement sand mortar mixed with latex polymers such as Dr. Fixit Pidicrete URP / Dr. Fixit Pidicrete MPB.