The Entrust Datacard™ CR805™ Retransfer Card Printer With Inline Lamination Module is the next generation of print on demand solutions. With brilliant colour and great image quality, this new platform gives companies the flexibility and features they need to issue their ID cards– right from their desktop.A stunning, high-end look for every card design
– photo quality imagery and high-resolution printing show off your brand to the world.Improved security of schools, airports and other key facilities
– pigment ink for lifelike skin tones and easier card-to-cardholder authentication. In addition, the system has enhanced security features to protect the integrity of your data.Savings for your card program
– long lasting images mean fewer card replacements and system modularity means you can add to the platform as card program needs change. Add new encoding options or lamination with ease.
A Scalable, Integrated Solution
- One- or two-sided printing
- Modular one- to two-sided printing upgrade
- Magnetic stripe encoding and/or smart card personalization
- Extended 100-card output hopper
- Extended 200-card input hopper
- Six-compartment multi-hopper; Six 125-card hoppers, 750-card total capacity
- Kensington® security lock for printer
With the CR805 card printer with inline lamination module, you get images that last longer so you can more accurately authenticate each cardholder.Measurable Benefits
- Brilliant Looking Cards Built to Stand the Test of Time: The new CR805 retransfer card printer uses pigment ink, which is not susceptible to UV fading, resulting in images that last a much longer. This results in less card replacements, lowering the cost of your card program.
- High-Resolution Printing for Stunning Resolution: Pigment ink combined with 600 dpi printing results in extremely high resolutions printing. This enables the printing of micro text, and other machine-readable elements such as OCR codes and 1D and 2D barcodes.
- Flexibility to Meet a Variety of Card Program Needs: A number or security features have been designed into the system to ensure the security of data and protect it from threats. These are standard in every printer.
- Enhanced Security to Ensure Data Integrity: Reliably print up to 100 one-sided cards per hour (36 seconds per card) or 55 two-sided cards per hour (65 seconds per card).
- True Color (ICC) - prints color as close as possible to image as defined in the card design
- Legacy SR/CR - Close match to the CR500 Instant Issuance System
- Vivid - printer colors with higher saturation and contrast