Owing to our rich industry experience and knowledge in this domain, we have emerged as an affluent distributor, exporter, trader and supplier of Ethyl Alcohol-Ena. The offered range of product is formulated using quality ingredients and advance technology. To eliminate flaws, our quality controllers examine this product on well defined parameters of quality. Clients can avail this product in various packing options as per the requirements of our clients.
Longer shelf life
ENA quality is one of the best analytically as well as organolepticaly:
- The highest level of ethanol purity is "ENA" or Extra Neutral Alcohol for High quality beverages .
- This is only domestically produced from fermentation Sugar Cane sources,. Based on the type of Sugar cane processed and the enzymes used to break starch down to sugar, different quantities and types of impurities are produced.
- In addition to meeting all of the quality requirements for USP, NF and FCC grade materials, ENA beverage alcohol must pass stringent organoleptic analysis for taste and odor.
- Even in this day of modern technology and sophisticated analytical equipment and techniques, the human senses are able to detect impurity levels beyond the detection limits of the equipment.
- Since ENA is intended for human consumption, this test is the most important screening tool. Organoleptics are normally run at 40 proof (20% by volume).
- Strength of ENA always above 68.8 OP
- Ethanol content above 96.0% v/v
- PP time above 48.0 minutes.