EXISTENT GUM BATH
As per ASTM D 381, IP 131, DIN 5178
Gum Formed during fuel storage can deposit on induction system surfaces, intake valves, stem and guides, to test for gum content, a 50 ml sample is evaporated in an aluminium block bath for a specified period under controlled conditions of temperature and flow of air or steam
- Comprising of solid block bath for five test beakers.
- Fully automatic digital temperature controller.
- The design of the block and the manifold will be ensured even temperature distribution over the five test walls.
- Air or steam can be used without additional heating, the bath and flow indicator being calibrated for each medium.
- The apparatus will be supplied with five taper fit conical air outlet adaptors and five borosilicate glass beakers ready for connection to air or steam.