Whether you are equipping with the first time CT start-up activity or upgrading from single or dual slices CT, you can now join the world with access to:
- High resolution and Image Quality
- Proven dose lowering technologies at reach
- Fast, automated and efficient post-processing
- Ergonomy with a patient and user-centered design
Low Dose :Image quality at low dose is made possible:
- Thanks to the combination of the 24-rows detector and IQ Enhance, Brivo CT385 makes the 16slices isotropy world and coverage at reach.
- In general purpose CT, Brivo CT385 helps to gain more quality and patients access.
- Chest - the fast scanning with Pitch Booster enables the management of difficult patients.
- Abdomen - Speed & Coverage combined will help to catch any vascular phase.
- Pelvis - an excellent IQ can be achieved with less risk of motion artifacts during a shorter acquisition time thanks to Pitch Booster.
- Vascular - studies will benefit from the microvoxell of the new generation HiLight scintillator paired with the new DAS technique.
- Circle of Willis & Carotid - Spatial Resolution & Fast Scanning needs are covered with the 0.625 sub-millimeters acquisition, 100kVp availability, the contrast Smart Triggering, and the Pitch Booster.
- Thoracic & Abdominal Aorta - the 20mm detector acquisition enables the Speed & Coverage for arterial phase.
- ASiR the latest raw data iterative technique which enables less dose without compromising image quality.
- ODM which helps reducing dose on sensitive organs.
- OptiDose technologies (“Color Coding for Kids” protocols, 3D Dose Modulation and Organ Dose Modulation)
- Dose Check, a dose management tool that provides alerts and notifications to scanner operators when an institution’s pre-defined radiation dose levels will be exceeded.
Patient positioning and protocols setting made easy:
- Simple access to gantry commands
- Dedicated emergency protocols for urgency cases
- Pediatric protocols for kids
- Real-Time Scout helps improving productivity while providing better care for the patient
- Enable correct timing of x-ray start at optimal contrast density, for scanning at the appropriate phase.
- Preparing for postprocessing, up to 10 Prospective Multiple Reconstructions allow higher flexibility for cases management.
- Real-time direct reconstruction and transfer of fully corrected multi-planar images, in any plane (Direct MPR)
- Built-in applications such as Reformat, MIP, minIP 3D Surface & Volume Rendering, Virtual Endoscopy
- Additional tools are available for advanced dedicated studies such as
- Advanced Vessel Analysis
- CT Perfusion Neuro and Multi – Organ