The Geared Stirrers
are specially designed for a broad spectrum of applications requiring low speed high torque for stirring of viscous fluids materials. These stirrers are used in routing laboratory work, research and development, QA analysis and sample preparations.PMDC Geared Stirrers
- These stirrers have PMDC motors with hollow shafts in output spindle (except RQG-121/D), permitting length adjustment with ability to mix high viscosity liquids such as heavy oils, lubricants paints. It has uniform speed control with digital RPM indicator which gives speed read outs, valuable for applications where process validation and reproducibility is required.
AC Geared Stirrers
- PMDC motor for powerful stirring
- Reliable performance even in continuous use
- Hollow shaft in Geared models permitting height adjustment
Payment Terms :
- Specially designed AC geared stirrers for continuous mixing in viscous materials and solvents that change viscosity during mixing. Heavy duty brushless motor produces no spark.
T/T (Bank Transfer)