We offer Hall Effect Setup
usefull in physics and material science labs.
Parts of the Instrument:
Digital Gauss Meter
- Electromagnet: 7.5 Kilo gauss at ± 5% 12 mm Air Gap for Magnetic Field The Air-gap Is Continuously Variable Up To 50 Mm With Two Way Knobbed Wheel Screw Adjusting System,
- Pole Pieces: 50 Mm Dia,
- Energizing Coils: Two, Each Coil Is Wound On Non-magnetic Formers And Has A Resistance Of About 12 Ohms,
- Power: 0-45 V @ 5 A, If Coils Are Connected In Parallel.
- Constant Current Power Supply: Adjustable From 0-3 A Per Coil, (6A)
- Load Regulation: 0.1%
- Line Regulation: 0.1% For ± 10% Mains Variation.
- Display: 3 1/2 Diljit, 7 Segment led dpm,
- Protected: Against overload.
- Hall Effect Set-up: Two Digital meter 0-200 mV & 0-20 mA for Hall Voltage & Crystal Current.
- Hall Probe: P Type Above: GE Single Crystal With Four Spring-Type Pressure Contacts Is Mounted On A Sunmica-Four Leads Are Provided For Connections,
- Resistivity: 8-10 Ohms Cm Hall Voltage: 25-35 mA
- Hall Probe N Type: For Above (optional)
for Measuring Magnetic powder with Probe
- Range: 0-2 kg. & 0-20 kg.
- Resolution: 1 G at 0-2 kg. Range
- Accuracy: ±0.5%
- Powder: 220 V ± 10%, 50 Hz
- Display: 3 1/2, Digit, 7 Segment led
- Gauss probe: Provided