High Pressure Breathing Air Compressors
These systems are trusted worldwide in emergencies and for critical applications wherein high pressure is essential along with zero tolerance of contaminants in Compressed Air.
Low Noise, Low Vibrations, Low Specific Power Consumption and simple and long lasting maintenance are key features of this series. As an output, you get durability, high safety and clean air quality conforming to international norms and standards.
- Designed to meet DIN EN 12021, IS 15879 and other International Breathing Air Compressor Standards.
- Filters and Separators in-between each stage to ensure absolute filtration
- Efficient Inter Stage Cooling to bring down the temperature of Output Compressed Air and Overall System.
- Air Cooled Design – No need for Cooling Water, Line, Towers, Chillers, etc. at all
- Corrosion Resistant Construction – Built for Lifetime
- Simple Construction, Few Moving Parts – Easy & Simple Maintenance
- Full Assembled and Tested at factory – Greatly reduces Installation and on-site set up time
Plug and Play Units consisting of:
- High Pressure Compressor Block
- Electric Motor
- Pulley Set with V Belts and Belt Guard
- Base Frame with Mountings
- Standard Fittings and Accessories
- iNTELLIGENT and S.M.A.R.T. Control Systems
- High Pressure Storage Cylinders
- In-Line Monitors for Moisture, Carbon Dioxide, Carbon Monoxide, Sulfur Dioxide and other hazardous gases
- Cylinder Charging Panels, Manifolds
- Sound Enclosures
- Petrol, Diesel or CNG Engine Driven units
Compressors and Compressed Air Systems for:
- SCUBA Diving
- Fire Fighting & Rescue Services
- Industrial Breathing Air Safety System
- High Pressure Pneumatic Testing of Valves and similar components