Honeywell Mobile Computer CK3X
Extending the popular mobile computer takes the best and makes it even better, giving you the power to put accuracy and productivity in the hands of your workers with a mobile solution that offers easy deployment and fast return on investment.
The CK3X computer comes with a choice of integrated area imagers for standard range or near/far range scanning. These imagers provide unsurpassed scanning performance on 1D and 2D barcodes and are particularly well-suited for reading poor-quality or damaged codes. Support Foromni directional scanning and very high motion tolerance enable workers to capture an accurate scan and quickly move to the next task.
Featuring a highly adaptable design, the CK3X computer is supported by an 802.11 a/b/g/n and Bluetooth wireless technology radio, as well as an optional RFID reader accessory. When outfitted with Honeywell Vocollect TM voice, you can combine the proven results of voice-directed workflows with traditional barcode data collection all in the same device.
Avoid downtime with a device that is truly rugged. The CK3X computer can withstand multiple 1.5 meters (5 ft) drops to concrete (across all operating temperatures) and delivers industry-leading battery life that will last through a full shift and beyond - no more interruption to replace or recharge batteries. Best of all, this comes without the bulk and size of traditional rugged devices in the same class.
settings from a single master unit to an unlimited number of devices. With support for the Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 operating system, the CK3X computer is compatible with a wide range of software applications.
- Choice of integrated high-motion tolerance 2D area imager or 2D near/far area imager supports high-performance, omnidirectional scanning.
- Supports industry-standard 802.11 a/b/g/n and Bluetooth wireless technology radio for adaptable communications.
- Industry-leading battery performance will last a full shift and beyond.
- Designed to support Vocollect voice to combine voice-directed workflows with traditional barcode data collection.
- Optional field-installable RFID reader to adapt to your changing data collection needs.