Based on more than 40 years of barcode printing innovations, the PC42t desktop printer sets new standards for user-friendliness and affordability. Exceptionally compact and easy to use, this printer is simple to install and ready to print quickly. Quiet, reliable operation and an intuitive design make the PC42t printer the right fit for light-duty labeling applications in a variety of industries
Available in either 12.7 mm (0.5 in) or 25.4 mm (1 in) ribbon core configurations, the PC42t printer supports media as wide as 110 mm (4.3 in) and fits right into existing printing environments. The 25.4 mm configuration is compatible with ribbon lengths up to 300 m (984 ft) - more than four times the length of competitive offerings. With support for longer ribbons, downtime is reduced and ribbons can be shared with larger printers to provide increased media flexibility.
The PC42t printer includes broad, industry-standard connectivity. Up to four ports are built-in standard USB device and USB host, plus optional serial or serial+Ethernet. With a user-installable USB-to-parallel Easy to install and ready to print quickly, the streamlined PC42t printer is an economical choice for media up to 110 mm (4.3 in) wide. cable, the PC42t printer easily drops into virtually any environment. With its compact size, common media specifications and support for ZPL II and EPL emulation, along with the popular Honeywell Direct Protocol (DP), the PC42t printer provides an easy upgrade path from a variety of legacy Intermec and competitive printers
With its affordable price and modern features, the PC42t printer represents a smart solution for the small or medium business looking to improve productivity in label-making operations. Economical to purchase and use, the PC42t printer is also a great choice for those looking to deploy thermal label printing for the first time, or for those transitioning away from more expensive inkjet- or laser-based label printing methods.Features
- An economical solution for light-duty thermal printing applications
- Supports a wide range of media, including 12.7 mm (0.5 in) or 25.4 mm (1 in) ribbon cores (depending on the model).
- Industry-standard connectivity includes USB host and device, and options for Ethernet, parallel and serial communications.
- Easy to use, with a quick-opening design for media replenishment.
- Supports ESim (EPL), ZSim (ZPL II) and Direct Protocol (DP) print languages for maximum compatibility.
- Native Graphic Formats 1-bit BMP, GIF, PCX, PNG
- Barcode Symbologies All major 1D and 2D Symbologies are supported, including Aztec, Code 16K, Code 49, Data Matrix, Dot Code, EAN-8, EAN-13, EAN, UCC 128, Grid Matrix, HIBC 39, HIBC 128, MaxiCode, MSI (modified Plessey), PDF417, Micro PDF417, Planet, Plessey, Postnet, QR-Code, RSS-14 (variations).