ETON is an automated material handling concept allows you to improve productivity, track, measure and fine-tune every step of the production flow to ensure supreme product quality.
- The garment production systems are designed to eliminate manual transportation and minimize handling, allowing the operators more time for adding value to your products.
- Eton provides a real-time information system and the necessary tools to improve the manufacturing processes through powerful software programs.
- Eton globally provide material handling systems designs / models consisting of overhead conveyors with individually addressable work stations.
- Eton provides interactive training courses for all levels of manufacturing companies to help you achieve excellence and generate useful information for balancing production lines.
Generates useful information
- The Eton 5000 system is the only Unit Production System in garment industry that offers you the accurate real time information to make the right decisions. A completely Computer guided system with RFID readers in combination gives you full control of your production line including:
- Improved productivity & Quality
- Real Time Decision making
- Improved balancing
- Production planning & Cost accounting
- Information transmission to external MIS for payroll and production control
- Individual operator realtime feedback and motivation