Pulverization in Impex Pulverizer
is achieved by the impact of rotating hammers and grinding plates. Raw material from the feed hopper enters the rotary feeder and spills into the grinding chamber. Continuous and strong beating reduces the lumps into small particles and the air stream blowing through the pulverizer carries the ground material towards an outlet. Die oversize particles are rejected by the Whizzer classifier and returned to the grinding chamber, they are beaten further and reduced to cyclone collector through a fan. The three-way connection of cyclone and fabric type. Dust collector provides dear air to the mill and also complete pulverizing operation free from dust.
- Body: Main body (grinding chamber) made out of the with replaceable grinding plates of different designs suitable for different products. A metal trap is provided to remove heavy foreign material.
- Feed: Automatic feeding arrangement with variable speed rotary value is provided for controlled
- Feed Rotor: Made of thick plate mounted on the main shaft with hinged hammers to prevent breaking hammers. This shaft is supported on two dust tight housings led with heavy duty bearings Whizzer conical Whizzer provided with adjustable Whizzer blades to control mess in the range of 100-300 mesh, depending upon the material.
- Blower: Heavy duty type with changeable blades
- Cyclone: Made for better separation efficiency
- Dust Collector: Provided with bag house to retain line particles