Product Details :
Feel The Benefits :
- Store in a cool dry and dark place
- Away from moisture
How To Cook :
- Gluten Free
- Easy to digest
- Suitable for all ages
- Supports Weight less
- Balance Blood Sugar Level
- No Preservative and Additive
- Rich in Fiber and Antioxidants
- Presence of All nine amino acids
- Step 1 - Rinse Quinoa
- Step 2 - 1 Cup Quinoa, 2 Cup Water, Makes 3 Cup of Cooked Quinoa
- Step 3 - Cover The Lid and Simmer For 15-20 mins. Until Cooked
- White processed quinoa (Bitters free)-ready to use.
- Quinoa gained immense popularity for its amazing taste and health benefits, it has become a worldwide acceptance.
- It is a good source of iron, potassium, manganese and phosphorus and also popular because of its higher quality protein content.
- A complete protein, which means it provides all nine essential amino acids necessary for good health.
- It is naturally gluten-free and a great source of dietary fiber.
- Use Cooked Quinoa For Making Salads, Pulav, Poha, Upma, Kheer etc.