IR 64 Parboil Rice
is one of the most exported varieties of Long grain non-basmati rice with average length of 5.8mm to 6.2mm and has good demand in the international market. It's also called Parimal/IR36/Long Grain White Rice.
Our White Long Grain Rice
is grown in the perfect climatic conditions of Maharashtra, Andhra and Chhattisgarh by expert farmers.Packing & Shipment Specifications:
- Quality Certificate: We provide quality certificate with each shipment. Further, third party inspection can also be arranged on customer requirement.
- Inspection: SGS or any other agency as per your requirement for weight and quality.
- Packing: Standard in 10kg, 20 Kg, 25 Kg or 50 Kg new jute bag, woven, non-woven & PP bags.
- Private Label Packaging: We also offer quality customer branding option as per specific requirement.
- Port of Discharge: To any port as per requirements
- Shipment Terms: FOB/CFR/CIF
- Delivery: 10-15 days from the date of receipt of Confirmed Payment Instrument (L/C or Advance T.T.).