Island work tables are generally used in labs where all four sides can be utilized for working. This work table will have central service area through the middle of the table as shown in the figure. Throw this service area water line, drain line, electrical line and gas line can be provided. The gap is closed by a metal side cover. Which is fixed using screws, this can be detached by unscrewing and can be attached by re-screwing. 50 mm lipping of granite and 50 mm inclination towards inside is provided. So there, toes can be placed comfortably in standing position. Adjustable floor leveling bush is provided to adjust the height of the table about 25 mm, if the floor height differs from one leg point to other leg pointFeatures of Island Table:
Color and Table Top:
- These Modules will be made of 20 SWG pre-coated
- Galvanised iron Sheet (TATA Steel – GI Sheet) and completely
- finished with epoxy powder coating.
- These modules will be provided with top drawer and bottom
- cupboard with removable inner partition and with lockable
- doors and aesthetic powder coated handles.
- The under-bench modules will be arranged alternatively. The
- base of the modules will be provided with skirting panels for
- aesthetic look.
- Colour combination of IVORY and drawer fronts contrasting
- BLUE for aesthetic appeal by powder coating technique.
- Granite with rounded edges.