CLC blocks are high in quality and low in price.
These blocks are resistant to water absorption and increases in strength with time and greatly reduces cost of plastering.
Due to the cellular structure of the material the blocks can be easily cut with carpenters saw and nails can be driven into them with equal ease. Weight reduction becomes highly beneficial for structural reasons, saving steel reinforcement in the foundation, resulting in substantial savings upto 25% of the material in steel and also under adverse soil conditions.
advantages of clc blocks
- CLC Bricks have excellent compressive strength in excess of regular clay bricks / solid blocks, guarantees min. Compressive strength of 3N/mm2.
- Bending strength is 15 to 20% of compressive strength.
- CLC Bricks density is 800kg/m2 which reduces dead load on structures.
- Huge saving in foundation and structure savings upto 30% on beam costs.
- Good earth quake resistance properties.
- Easy handling. Lightweight CLC is easy to transport and stock.
- Faster construction. CLC blocks are easily cut to custom size requirements on size using basic power-tools.
- Huge saving of labour. Faster construction directly relates to reduction in labour requirement.
- CLC Bricks offer highest thermal insulation making cool summers and warm winters.
- Reduced Air conditioning expenses. Air-conditioning energy requirements can be 5 times lower than conventional structures.
- CLC Bricks are fire resistant.
- Non toxic fumes in case of fire.
- Excellent acoustic barrier. More peace of living, No disturbance from your neighbour’[s home theatre.
- Highly accurate and smooth walls reduction in plastering.
- Opt for any finish on walls – external plastering, tiling, cladding, internal tiling, dry lining, spray plaster or anything of your choice.