Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Lightweight Block(AAC) Block is an environmental friendly light weight precast building materials that provides both construcion economy & speed. originally invented in sweden in early 1923, it has been around 90 years. It''s manufactured using 60%-65% (by weight) of flyash. owing to it''s desirable attributes, AAC Block is gaining popularity in India as a newly adopted green building materials, used now a days as a replacement of the traditional red clay brick in residential, commercial & industrial constructions activities.
Features & Benefits of AAC Blocks:
- Minimal impact in Earthquake
- High Thermal Insulation
- Water Barrier
- High Strength
- Fire Resistant
- Acoustic properties
- Low labour cost
- Very Fast Structural construction
- Minimal wasteage of material.
- Length :625 mm, 25"
- Hight : 250 mm, 10"
- Thickness :75/100/150/200/225 mm,3"/4"/6"/8"/9"
- AAC Blocks ensures at least 7LEED green building ratings to a project.
- AAC Blocks save arounds 10%-15% in the overall project cost.
- Using AAC Blocks ensuresa a reduction of about 40% in plastering cost.
- AAC Block reduces thermal insulation thus saving air conditioning cost by 30%.