|You seem to be 'Offline'|
LG01-N is an open source single channel LoRa Gateway. It lets you bridge LoRa wireless network to an IP network via Wi-Fi, Ethernet, 3G or 4G cellular.
LoRa wireless allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates. It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity.
LG01-N has rich internet connection method such as Wi-Fi interface, Ethernet port and USB host port. These Interfaces provide flexible methods for users to connect their sensor networks to Internet.
LG01-N can support the LoRaWAN protocol in single frequency and customized LoRa transmit protocol. Different from LG01-P/LG01-S, LG01-N use the Linux to directly control the sx1276/sx1278 LoRa module which increase the communication efficiency and simplify the software design.
LG01-N can be used to provide a low cost IoT wireless solution to support 50~300 sensor nodes.
Except LoRaWAN mode, LG01-N can support multiply working mode such as: MQTT mode, TCP/IP Client mode to fit different requirement for IoT connection.
LG01-N base on sx1276 solution which provide a low cost for your IoT network connection. Compare to the cost with normal SX1301 LoRaWAN solution. The LG01-N is only of its 1/4 or less cost. This make the LG01-N very suitable to set up small scale LoRa network.
· Open Source OpenWrt system
· Low power consumption
· Firmware upgrade via Web
· Software upgradable via network
· Flexible protocol to connect to IoT servers
· Built-in web server
· Managed by Web GUI, SSH via LAN or Wi-Fi
· Internet connection via LAN, Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G
· Failsafe design provides robustly system
· 1 x SX1276/SX1278 LoRa module
· Limited support in LoRaWAN/ Support Private LoRa protocol
· Support up to 300 nodes
· LoRa band available at 433/868/915/920 MHz
· Max range in LoRa: 5~10 km. Density Area :>500m
· Wireless Alarm and Security Systems
· Home and Building Automation
· Automated Meter Reading
· Industrial Monitoring and Control
· Long range Irrigation Systems
· GPS tracker,etc
· LoRaWAN Repeater
· Linux Side:
· Processor: 400MHz, 24K MIPS
· Flash: 16MB ; RAM: 64MB
· 10M/100M RJ45 Ports x 2
· Wi-Fi : 802.11 b/g/n
· LoRa Wireless
· Power Input: 12V DC
· USB 2.0 host connector x 1
· USB 2.0 host internal interface x 1
· 1 x LoRa Interface
LoRa Indoor Gateway (Single Channel), Model Number: LG01-N
Contact this seller
Get best deals for
GSM Gateway Deviceson the go!4.6