Manidharma Organic Manure
is prepared by mixing the nutrient rich press mud which is a by-product of sugar mills with nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium rich spent wash obtained from distillery unit, using an experimentally developed technology.
This humus rich organic manure is manufactured by aerobic solid state fermentation process catalyzed by a special purpose microbial compost starter culture. In this process, decomposing beneficial bacteria and aero booster are engaged for proper and better decomposition of the mixture.
In advance, as per the recommendation, additional of other rich nutrient containing materials like rock phosphate, humic acid, fulvic acid and extract of seaweed. Advantages of Organic Manure
- It provides a full complement of nutritional nourishment and improves soil health for sustainable growth of crop plants
- It provides all the essential macro and micronutrients with high organic content and microbial activity and high water holding capacity
- The continuous microbial activity enriches the organic manure and nonpathogenic
- It also provides biological control of fungal diseases, nematodes and other soil borne diseases
- It enhances the enzymatic activity of the plant, giving rise to increase chlorophyll synthesis, resulting in higher productivity and quality of the plant and fruits
- Unlike chemical fertilizers, this organic fertilizer remains in the root-zone for a longer period, thus providing effective nutrition availability to the crops
- Humus provides slow release of all the nutrients which is essential for crops. It absorbs the nutrient elements from leaching and thus nutrients are utilized efficiently
Plant nutrients providers
The mineral nutrients, which come from the compost mixed soil are dissolved in water and absorbed through plant's roots. There are not always enough of these nutrients in the soil for a plant to grow healthy.