Catering to the requirements of our clients, we are offering Morphy Richards Dry Iron.
- A unique blend of efficiency, style and utility, the Morphy Richards Desira is the answer to all of your ironing requirements. The iron consumes 1000 W and requires a power input of 240 V and a frequency of 50 Hz to function. Features like a neon indicator, an ergonomic design and a non-stick sole plate make it an appliance that no modern household can do without. This Morphy Richards dry iron will enable you to remove stubborn creases from both light and heavy fabrics.
Non-stick coated sole plate:
- The Morphy Richards Desira has a DuPont Teflon Classic, non-stick sole plate, which enables smooth movement. The iron glides over whatever fabric is placed on the ironing board. Factors like the design and the size of the sole plate also influence how smoothly the iron moves. In fact, the soleplate of this iron, with a surface area of 18460 sq mm, is one of the biggest available.
Thermal fuse and 360 degree swivel cord:
- The thermal fuse of this iron is a safety feature. It stops the iron from working at a certain temperature by switching off the electric circuit. This prevents the iron from overheating and getting damaged. A 360-degree swivel cord makes this iron easy to manoeuver. It can be moved in multiple directions and thereby reduces the effort required to iron
- A rather useful feature of the Morphy Richards Desira is the adjustable thermostatic control feature. The advantage of this feature is that it allows you to choose a temperature setting that complements the fabric that you wish to iron. Select a lower temperature for delicate materials like silk and medium to high temperatures for materials like cotton, linen and denim
Lightweight and Ergonomic:
- The Morphy Richards Desira measures 283 mm in length, 135 mm in breadth and 118 mm in height. An added advantage of a light iron is that you can manually increase or decrease the amount of pressure applied while ironing, without experiencing any discomfort because of the weight of the product. The ergonomic design of the body allows for a comfortable grip
Care and maintenance:
- Maintenance of this product is essential to ensure both efficiency and safety. Wipe the base and the surface of the iron after every use. When storing or using the iron, make sure that the power cord is not tangled
- Adjustable thermostatic control
- DuPont Teflon classic non-stick coated soleplate
- Biggest Dry Iron Soleplate in the market, with surface area of 18460 square millimeters
- With neon indicator and 360 degree swivel cored
- Warranty: 2 years on product
- Power: 1000 watts; operating voltage: 210-250 volts