Stone roofing tile is a stone tile, for using in roofs. Generally tiles are placed in parallel rows, in such a manner that each row overlaps its penultimate row. These are designed (a) For providing structural support to place, (b) For controlling water ingress, air and heat flow, and (c) For providing protection to beneath surface.
- Both sides natural split surface finish
- All edges to be hand dressed
- Any combination of sizes in a particular series
- Series 1: 275x275, 550x275, 550x412, 550x550, 550x687, 550x825, 550x1100mm
- Series 2: 280x280, 560x280, 560x420, 560x560, 560x700, 560x840, 560x1120mm
- Series 3: 300x300, 600x300, 600x450, 600x600, 600x750, 600x900, 600x1200mm
- Top Rounded and 3 sides straight
- No. of Pcs. Per crate: Depending on size & thickness, each size packed in individual crate
- No. of Crates per container: 22-32, depending on container mix
- Weight: Roughly 75 Kg. per m2 (25-35mm), 50Kg per m2 (17-23mm), 65 Kg. per m2 (20-30mm)
- Quantity: One 20'' container will contain 3120 pcs. Weighing 25-26 MT gross.
- Sandstone (All sandstone colors except Teak, Rainbow)
- Limestone (Blue, Brown, Grey, Black)