We are a trusted Manufacturer and Supplier of Neck Label Printing Machine
. Neck Label Printing Machine, offered by us, is used for printing neck labels on t-shirts, sweatshirts, underwear, outerwear and other garments. This Neck Label Printing Machine used pad printing technique for printing apparel tags (also known as Real Pad Printing) that is a cost-effective and flexible alternative to Heat Transfer Labels. Printed tags cost less, last longer, allow for faster production and can be modified in-house. We offer Neck Label Printing Machine at market leading prices to the clients.What is Tag Printing or Label-Free Printing?
Tag printing - also known as "Real Pad Printing" and "label-free printing" - is perhaps one of the hottest trends in apparel manufacturing and promotional apparel industry today.
Apparel manufacturers started looking for alternatives to sew-in t-shirt labels and garment tags several years ago, mainly because they were trying to make the consumer more comfortable in their clothes. The most popular solution was to use labels that adhere to the fabric by Heat Transfer (also known as Thermal Transfer).
However, heat transfer labels did not always solve consumer problems because these labels often were not soft enough to the touch (not "soft hand" as people in the screen printing industry put it). In addition, heat transfer labels have caused skin allergies in a small percentage of babies and adults. On the production side, thermal transfer labels were not convenient for short runs because they had to be purchased in high volumes, with long lead times.
Long story short, a much better alternative was found: Pad Printing. Tagless pad printing takes care of all these shortcomings - here is a comparison chart of heat transfer labels and pad printed tags. Main Benefits of Pad Printing (Real Pad Printing) of Tags :
- Flexibility - easily change graphics on garments based on need, reduce inventory costs and eliminate label stock
- Cost savings - pad printed labels are less expensive than thermal transfer
- Better durability - no cracking of the label
- Tags air-dry almost instantly - so the operator can stack and pack right after printing
- High quality image - as small as 4 PT type
- High productivity - from 600 to 1500 PPH (prints per hour) depending on the graphic and printing operator's skill
- Does not damage fabric - does not affect garment texture
- Has "soft hand" - does not have a rough texture