is a world-leading, state-of-the-art software for modeling, calculation and assessment of environmental noise. It can be used efficiently at any scale, starting with a few single receivers in a neighborhood up to noise mapping projects of entire countries. This works for various source types in the fields of road-, railway-, aircraft-, and industrial noise.CadnaA
is a highly usable, yet flexible program which enables a steep learning curve. The approach of having one interface for the whole program, without any modular separation, will allow CadnaA beginners to get started quickly, while the existence of sophisticated project organization techniques and advanced assessment tools will allow handling even complex projects with ease.
With CadnaA, program parts which are required for most projects, such as advanced visualization techniques in 2D and 3D and a wealth of possible import formats, are implemented in all possible CadnaA configurations. This makes CadnaA a valuable tool even in its most basic configuration. Users who want to perform special tasks, such as statistical evaluations for noise mapping projects, can upgrade with separate options if required.
- Highly usable, yet flexible concept
- Calculation according to various national and international standards and guidelines
- Fast calculations even for large projects due to multi core use and 64 bit option
- Flexible display and result output options
- Modeling and calculation of industrial- traffic- and aircraft noise at different scales
- Noise mapping according to the Environmental Noise Directive (2002/49/EC)
- Statistical evaluations of noise and other data