You seem to be 'Offline'

Change Language
Aluminum Casting Ptfe Non Stick Appam (Euro Sleek) for Making Appam Patra Use
Aluminum Casting Ptfe Non Stick Appam (Euro Sleek) for Making Appam Patra Use
Loading...

Aluminum Casting Ptfe Non Stick Appam (Euro Sleek) for Making Appam Patra Use

गोल पीटीएफई यूरो स्लीक नॉन स्टिक अप्पम

150 / Piece

by: D I D International LLP, Palghar

Get Contact
Get Best Price

Product Description

Product Type
Aluminum Casting
Coating
PTFE
Usage/Application
For Making Appam Patra
Capacity
50000 Above
Shape
Round
Handle Material
Bakalite
Color
Black
Brand
Euro Sleek
Material
Aluminium
Non-Stick
Yes
Minimum Order Quantity
400 Piece

Search our products by Eurosleek brand.

Appam 12 cavaties Handle & Lid (Lite)
Rs. 135 / - (In ''BETTER'' Brand)
Appam 12 cavaties Handle & Lid
Rs. 145 /- (In ''EURO SLEEK'' Brand)
Note:-
1. GST 12% Extra on above rates.
2. above rates are Ex. Factory Delivery; no transportation cost included.
3. Payment 30% Advance while placing order & remaining 70% before dispatch of order.
4. No credit on any Purchase.
With the help of efficient workforce and superior technology we manufacture premium quality Euro Sleek brand Non Stick Appam. Our products are durable and sturdy. It is anodised using graded raw material to prevent food from sticking to vessel. They are attractively designed with a glossy finish. They can withstand resistance and heat quickly, thereby saving energy. Non Stick Appam is available in various sizes and dimensions. They are available at market leading rates.
Features:
Durable & Sturdy
Attractive design and superior quality
Available in different models i.e round model , square model.
Sizes:
7 hole, 12 hole


Item code: APPAM
Production Capacity : 50000 above
Delivery Time : 10 Days
Packaging Details : 60 pcs / Master Cartoon

Get Latest Price for your requirement >
View More

About the Seller

D I D International LLP

Aluminum Casting Ptfe Non Stick Appam (Euro Sleek) for Making Appam Patra Use

Get Contact
Get Best Price
Vasai West, Palghar
72% Call Pick Up Rate
Trustseal Verified
Nature of Business
Manufacturer
Delivery Locations
All Over India
View More

Contact this seller

Aluminum Casting Ptfe Non Stick Appam (Euro Sleek) for Making Appam Patra Use

I agree to terms and privacy policy
  • Palghar

Find nearby sellers for Appam Patra

  • Palghar
IndiaMART > Baking Tray, Pans and Bakeware > Non Stick Cookware > Appam Patra > Aluminum Casting Ptfe Non Stick Appam (Euro Sleek) for Making Appam Patra Use
Looking for something else ?
Search for a product/service

Get best deals for

Appam Patraon the go!

4.6
Open in App