The SKIT/S-DEB oil/water separator complies with the actual IMO Resolution MEPC.107(49)
using the combination of the highly effective open porous coalescer together with a second stage emulsion breaking oil and hydrocarbon polisher. Periodical backflushing keeps the coalescer surface clean and offers long lasting operation without requiring attendance and maintenance.
In addition to RWO''s oil water separation technology there are several features available. Complete your bilge water treatment systems with a splitting and filtration unit or the BilgeEconomiser!
- Complete package, skid mounted systems for least amount of onboard installation work
- Complying with 5 ppm standard
- High performance standard with hydrocarbon polisher
- Continuous automatic effluent control to protect adsorber and to minimise consumables
- Oily water separators for offshore application
- Easy to install and easy to handle
- Pre-tested in our workshop testing facilities
- Type approved acc. to IMO-Resolution MEPC 107(49) by USCG, SBG, MED, MRS, CCS.