Contact Seller Instantly,
Patanjali Tibar Basmati Rice is processed from selected "Premium Quality" paddy procured from the foothills of Himalayas and the rice bowl states of Bharat like Punjab, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh & Uttarakhand. Patanjali Rice is processed in "State of the Art" GMP plants, to ensure exquisite quality and retention of nutritive values. Every effort is made to ensure that the product reaches you in pristine condition. These unique qualities, coupled with its tempting taste have made Patanjali Basmati Rice a Delicacy, world over. Every meal made of Patanjali Rice is special because of its tantalizing flavour, magical aroma and delicious fluffy texture.
1. Delicious with unique texture and aroma.
2. If soaked properly, On cooking, the Grains double in size, won't break or won't stick together.
3. Low Cost as compared to other Top Brands.
3. Mostly used for biryani and fried rice.
4. High volume expansion during cooking
5. Easy digestibility and longer shelf-life
6. Aromatic fragrance and non-sticky after cooking.
7. Excessive elongation on cooking.
8. Soft and fluffy texture of cooked rice.
How to Use:
Open pan -Put boiling water to an open bowl. Add rice slowly with gentle stirring. Cook for 7-8 minutes on medium heat. Drain extra boiling water.Closed pan - Put water & rice in a pan, tighten the lid and simmer for 5-7 minutes. Remove from heat and allow the pan to stand covered for 5 minutes.Microwave - Put soaked rice and add measured quantity of water in a bowl & stir. Select cooking option & timings as per available oven. Remove from oven and let it stand covered for 8-10 minutes before serving. For a 650/900 watt oven, use 250 -300 g of basmati rice at a time.Automatic electric - Rice cooker put soaked rice in a cooker and add measured quantity of water. Switch on the cooker. After cooking, cooker will automatically switch off from cook mode to keep warm mode. Allow the rice to steam on this mode before serving.