with its innovation, technical expertise, & self belief launched india’s only indigenous Perc Dry to Dry Cleaning machine The machine is highly advanced & one of its kinds with optional water / oil based perc recovery unit, reducing the power consumption by upto 20% & is available as CKO or CBU in association with European associates. Perchloroethylene (Perc), a special solvent carriers out the cleaning process. The solvent has strong detergent Qualities & quite aggressive with all kinds of dirt. The machine operates as a closed cycle with built in distillation & recovery where solvent & solvent vapors stay inside the machine, making them friendly to the user & the environment. The end result is fresh looking garments with impeccable finish without any shrinkage & smell.Advantages
- Variable speed control, for delicate fabrics & attachments.
- Rapid drying process ensures shorter cycle duration.
- Upgraded filtration process to eliminate perc smell Completely.
- Built in electrical panel to protect overloading, best suited for Indian conditions.
- High Productivity, minimum Solvent consumption.
- Highly advanced computer system.
- The basket is mounted on hub, completely safe against un-balancing even at higher loads.
- 03 – storage tanks.
- Tank to tank Perc transfer
- Nylon ecological filters
- Microprocessor Computer with memory, manual override.
- Exhaust door vent.
- Closed cycle operation.
- Electric or steam heated.
- Batch distillation
- Large loading and still door
- Large button trap
- Drying system
- Soap container
- Heating Unit
- Double air filter
- Emission free solvent filling
- Parts made of stainless steel : basket, cage, recover section, button trap body, filter, still, condenser, water separator, drying unit & solvent tanks.