Micro Controller based Plasma Thawing Bath, which is a tabletop model, for quick thawing of plasma at 37° C. In this the temperature is controlled by micro controller based temperature controller. Our range is designed to safely and reliably thaw fresh frozen plasma (FFP) for the recovery of cryopre cipitate ant hemophilic factor (AHF) and in this the temperature is preset at 4° C and maintained with ±0.2° C stability.Special Features:-
- Audio-visual alarm if temperature deviates from preset temperature.
- Display of Set value & Process value.
- Smooth acrylic tray for accommodating Plasma Bags.
- Integrated pump for internal circulation maintains precise temperature uniformity throughout the liquid medium.
- Rounded corners for better water circulation and uniformity.
- Formed in place PUF insulation improves temperature stability and energy efficiency.