We are leading supplier and exporter of Wheat Fiber. We export top quality raw material which is sourced from noted suppliers across the world. Our dietary wheat bran fiber is universally praised for its superior quality. We are one of the well-known wheat bran fiber supplier at affordable price.
- Glutien (On wet Basis) : 25% Min.
- Protein : 11.0 % Min.
- Moisture : 13.0 % .
- Test weight : 78 Kg/HL Min.
- Foreign Matter :1.5 % Max.
- Damaged : 2 % Max.
- Falling Number : 300 Min.
- Shriveled / Shrunken : 3% Max.
- Broken : 5% Max.
- Saturated and trans fats increase the chances of cardiovascular diseases, while omega-3 fats decrease cardiovascular disease risk. Whole grains like wheat are immensely effective on patients with metabolic disorders.
- Wheat is rich in magnesium, which is a mineral that acts as a co-factor for more than 300 enzymes. These enzymes are involved in the body's functional use of insulin and glucose secretion.
- The betaine content of wheat is what aids in the prevention of chronic inflammation. Betaine is usually found in whole wheat, beets and spinach. Inflammation is a key constituent in most types of rheumatic pains and also some rheumatic diseases.
- Wheat is the most popular and easily available bulk laxative. Three cups of wheat consumption per day is enough for an individual to live a long, healthy and disease-free life.
- Whole wheat is supposed to be a primary element in the diet of a post-menopausal woman so as to avoid any kind of cardiovascular problems. Daily intake of this whole grain cereal is the best way to avoid such ailments.