The Deep Freezers
are designed for storage of biological samples in biotech, life science, clinical research as well as medical & pharmaceutical specimens, serums, vaccines, blood components. These freezers are available with temperatures up to -20°C and – 40°C.
These freezers are available in standard & GMP versions.
- Temperature up to -20°C / -40°C (AC room)
- Upright models with small foot prints
- Validation protocol with IQ, OQ, DQ Documentation as per ICH guideline.
- Machine filled PUF insulation to eliminate void pockets
- Hermetically sealed Compressor with CFC free refrigerant
- Unique design of thermal barrier for better energy efficiency
- Microprocessor controller with LED display
- Sensor failure alarm.
- Digital LED display of Temperature with set, process value & audio visual alarm
- Adjustable trays
- Data logger for 8 Point temperature recording with sensor, printer interface and software (Optional)
- Also available 4” LCD version with additional features.
Features of Software complying to 21 CFR part 11
- Alarms for high/low set parameters
- Electrical circuit breaker
- Time delay for compressor switch on
- Overload cut off relay for compressor.
Additional Features for LCD version:-
- Multiple level alpha numerical password with password ageing
- Electronic signature and menu entered comment
- Secured audit trail report
- Alarm report with mention of alarm condition
- Mean Kinetic Temperature able to be calculated for any days & alarm deviation report
- Reports in graphical and tabular form
- Data Stored in PC server with Lan connectivity and can be monitored on any PC with password authentication
- Multi chamber data acquisition on single software.
- 4 Inch attractive LCD display
- Intelligent Controller helps maintain temperature in case of sensor failure
- Battery Backup for Temperature Controller - 12 V, Secured audit trail report 7.2 Ah sealed maintenance free, Fully charged Alarm report with mention of alarm condition battery runs for more than eight hours
- Automatic Calibration
- Self-Diagnosis for errors
- Histogram format of 24 hours temperature recording
- Power failure and resumption recorded with date and time
- Settable High / low alarm points with date and time
- Memory for storage of upto 1000 records
- Centronic interface to record Temperature, Date, & Time by attaching Dot Matrix printer with adjustable print interval
- Alarm on equipment /security gate
- PC communication with RS-485 and software complying to 21 CFR part 11 as per USFDA guidelines
Price Range : 63,000 to 2,62,000 INR/unit