Pals Ring Granulators
Pals Ring Granulators are Strong & Reliable and work on definite rolling action. These machines are recommended for basically coal and is also used to crush gypsum, chemicals and mildly hard minerals. These machines have low maintenance and spares are easily changeable that is why most of the operation maintenance engineers opt for these type of machines.
These type of machines are most popular with coal handling plants and medium industries for crushing coal for the requirement of boilers.Construction:
- The outer frame is made up of rolled steel plates, with ribs on the outer frame to make it extra strong, inside the frame are renewable liners which inrease the life of the frame. The Rotor shaft is made out of forged steel. The suspension disc and bars are made out of alloy steel. The Ring type hammer consists of both plain & toothed design made out of graded Mn.steel for maximum abrasion resistance. They are placed alternatively for maximum crushing action.
- The cage frame is fabricated from heavy steel plates and the breaker plate is made of alloy steel for maximum resistance due to abrasion. The screen bars are designed for free flowing of discharge material even in slightly wet condition.
Product Size Adjustment:
- Motors are driven through V-Belts and may be driven by direct conpling.
- The adjustment of cage assembly in either direction with the help of worm gear; controls the product size and compensates for wear and tear of hammer and screen bars The openings between screen bars decides major product gradation.
Operation Of Ring Granulator:
- There are two doors on front & rear which open in a few minutes for inspection. The doors on the side, above the rotor, makes it easy for removing rotor shaft without dismantling the machine,
- This type of crusher uses rows of ring hammers which crush with a slow & positive rolling action. They crush by a combination of impact and rolling compression, producing high capacities. This type of crushing produces a granular product with minimum fines.
- This type of crusher is extremely popular in power plants/medium sized industries for crushing of coal for boiler. They are also used for gypsum, salt, chemicals and mildly hard minerals.
- Also available from our manufacturing range : Jaw Crushers, Reversible Impactors/ Hammer mills, Vibrating Screens, Rotary Screens & Vibrating Feeders etc.